Sunday, November 19, 2006

Busy Sunday

Today started out with our final decision being made regarding church. We officially joined the S. Baptist church we've been attending since July. So I guess we are back where we started from, since I was originally S. Baptist! But that's not unusual for us.

Driving Lesson # 2 today, my turn to be the instructor. Otter did pretty good, she needs to work on turning and knowing when to start the turn but in general she did pretty good. Although I probably have a few more grey hairs just because! There was a lady jogging on the streets we were practicing on, I noticed that she stopped until we were well past and then she gave me a big grin - I got the feeling that she'd been there herself!

Maggie Beagle is not in disgrace anymore, but it's Frasier's turn. He managed to slip out of his collar Friday night, we discovered it on Saturday morning. I finally found his collar tonight. Or I should say I found what's left of it - it looks like they played tug of war with it! Fortunately, the part that was still intact was the part with his tags on it. I might see if I can find a bright, flourescent orange collar for him so the next time I have to look for it I can find it sooner. This isn't the first time we've had to search for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get the dog a Pink collar with lots of bows and frills.