Thursday, September 03, 2015

Sheepies! And Other Stuff, Too

I find this very interesting, and also very strange:


They got 80 pounds or so of wool off of this animal, enough to make 30 sweaters!  Bet he feels a lot better today.

I was thinking that Bill had the bug I had or was coming down with a sinus infection the last couple of days, but now I'm thinking he's having allergies.  He isn't allergic to much, but ragweed is one of his triggers.  Ragweed is going crazy at the moment, I'm having some issues with it but not nearly as bad as what Billyboy is dealing with.  He was home sick yesterday but he went to work today.  He already had tomorrow arranged as a vacation day and Monday is a holiday (for both of us!)  He's been sneezing his head off since he got up this morning.  He slept on the couch last night so that he could be propped up and he might do that again tonight.

Otter came over yesterday to do her laundry, and she also babysat her sick dad.  She was gone before I got home, but I will see her tomorrow.  I'm picking her up after work and we are going to get our flu shots.  I picked up ice cream for us at the grocery store just now, along with a trunkload of other groceries, and I told Otter I'll get her some tomorrow before I take her home.

Hopefully, I won't spend all weekend reacting badly to the flu shot.  If I feel halfway decent on Saturday, I might go to the flea market in Tulsa.  Bill will be home, holding down the couch is my guess due to his allergies.  Of course, I may well be holding down the couch myself, if tradition holds!

No comments: