Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying Mother's Day. I've had a good one, Otter & I went to the zoo this morning and had a great time. Of course my feet are now killing me... But it was a lot of fun, we rode the zoo train and the butterfly exhibit is back so we go to go through it. It just opened yesterday and there are not a lot of butterflies in it yet but it's always fun. Lots of people there, the zoo had a 1/2 price special today for Mother's Day and a lot of people took advantage of it.

Toadles, your relatives (the chimps) now have a new baby. She's very small and so cute. She was playing with her mom's foot and mom didn't seem to mind in the least that the baby was biting her foot. Just like human moms with teething little ones! I remember those days myself, I think I probably still have scars on my fingers from when Otter was tiny and just getting teeth - and I was usually the first thing she could find to chew on!

It's a nice day today, I hope that everyone else has good weather like ours. Go out and enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, ma! just wanna say hi!(like I don't do that enough already...) I wanna write something in your blog soon! (>::)> <---Dancing alien!