Sunday, October 25, 2015

Lots

Lots of stuff going on.  I am not ignoring the blog, Froggy.  But you know some of what I've been dealing with.  Well, I think you might know everything!

The main thing has been getting ready for the new booth we're getting for the pachinko machines.  But Otter has been having some issues which culminated in her roommate moving out unexpectedly and unannounced today - Otter found out in time so we were there and it was a good thing as it turned out, because her main issues with Roomie were entirely Roomie's fault but it's still left Otter is a bad spot as far as the larger apartment, etc.  She will get her issues situated but it may involve our help in moving her to a smaller apartment.  Everything is hitting us at once, so if I don't post often it's because I simply do not have time in the near future.

I may need to be cloned!  :)

No comments: