Sunday, May 08, 2016

Mother's Day 2016


Today is Mother's Day.  My day actually started yesterday.  Otter had to work today, so she came over yesterday.  We made pizza, went to a church sale and a couple of estate sales, visited with her local grandparents and went to Michael's.  She made me the best brownies!  We had a really nice day and I think everybody enjoyed it.  Even Maggie!

Maggie got a bath Friday evening, she had probably rolled in something and she was way past ripe.  But she was so glad to see her Otter yesterday.

So was Bill, he hadn't seen her since her last dental visit because of her work schedule.

Today was nice, too.  I have had a quiet, relaxing day and I've really enjoyed it.  We went to a local hamburger place for lunch and had chili/cheese fries.  They should probably be their own food group!

I'm having a drink and parked on my couch for the rest of the day.  It's been really nice.

No comments: