Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Day Two

Day One started yesterday!



Today, Day Two is the Recovery Day.



It hit at 8:05 yesterday morning.  I was at work, ironically making coffee!  I fought it until 10:30 before I realized that Resistance is Futile and headed home.

I've pretty much been parked on the couch from them until now, just after 6:00 p.m.

Bill got me a taco salad for lunch yesterday, sometimes I can't eat but yesterday it helped.

I hate migraines!  I had 15 millions stress fairies visiting me last year (actually for the last 2+ years) and only had one migraine.  This year?  The stress ran away.  And I'm on # 3 for the year, and it's a multi-day attack.

Sometimes the recovery is worse than the actual headache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


i hate the nausea stage. And yes they are very tiring. Froggy