Thursday, April 28, 2016

Teeeiiiiirrrrred!

(Texasspeak:  Tired)

I am pretty well exhausted.

Tuesday night sleep was pretty bad.  Having had what was discovered to be an F1 tornado forming over/going over my house kind of made sure of that!

Then Wednesday was Otter's 3rd of 4 dental appointments, which went well.  She didn't get sick this time, the dentist had a newer type of happy gas that worked better for her.  It still took a couple of hours, more or less, for the appointment itself but she recovered much quicker.  She spent a couple of hours on our couch with a blanket and then was able to eat a late lunch with us.  After I took her home, she spent a couple more hours resting and then felt well enough to go run an errand.  She has one more appointment which is in a couple of weeks.

After I took her home, I bought groceries.  The store wasn't very crowded, but I was pretty tired and it took me a while.

When I got home, I parked on the couch with the idea of not moving until it was time to go to bed.  But of course that plan changed when Otter called because her car wouldn't start!

Last summer, it acted up a couple of times and Bill thought it might be a problem with the starter ignition.  Then it started acting right and we forgot about it.  But it's done it a couple of times lately for Otter, so we are probably going to have to see about fixing it.

Last night I think I was in bed before 9:30.  I did manage to sleep last night but I was still tired when I woke up and I'm really tired tonight.

But I keep thinking of the fact that we had a very near brush with a tornado and then I realize that being tired is probably not all that bad at all!  Not when I consider the alternative.

No comments: