Sunday, August 14, 2016

Figured I'd Better

post something here before Froggy gets on me about it!

Beat you to it, Frogs!!

Anyway.

Bill's been busy with pachinko machines and got another one ready today for the booth.  It's in a cabinet, he sold one with a cabinet out of the booth last month.

I've been working on a crochet project which should have been finished a long time ago.  But after I was about a third of the way through, I decided that while it was nice it was not what I wanted for the person it's intended for.  So, I frogged the entire thing out and then started over with a totally different pattern.  I've had a lot of interruptions as well as some tendonitis, so it's taken me weeks when it should have been days.  But it's now through, except for the millions of tails that I have to weave in.  That may take longer than it did to crochet the entire piece!

Maggie Moo may need to go back to the vet about those flappy ears of hers.  She's acting like they may be bothering her again.  I'll talk to the vet tomorrow and see what they suggest.


She was sprawled out like this the other day, seems like she would not have been comfortable but she apparently was because she was snoring.  Loudly!

And that is all I can think of today!

No comments: