Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oct. 18 Update!

Watch this space for Otter's comments. Otter is the nickname for the redheaded kid that runs around my house, she wants to make the occasional comment here.

I think I now have it set so that you can leave a comment without having to be a member or sign up. If it doesn't work, email me the old fashioned way! Oh, before I forget - we might be changing internet providers in the near future and that will mean new email addresses. I'll let everyone know if/when that happens.

In the meantime, I am nearly through with eBay! We're going to take a break from it for a while. Although Bill is going to an auction with Don on Friday, hopefully he won't buy a whole bunch of junk this time. The eBay break probably won't be permanent, although I'd kind of like it to be. Except for shopping!

No comments: