Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas is when? Can't tell by me!

I'm not ready for it to be Christmas yet. Because of the trip, I told Bill I didn't want to put up the treet, etc. He did ask me twice, and I told him no. Next time, somebody slap me! (No, not really).

It doesn't feel like Christmas because it doesn't look like Christmas. Although with the two poochies, it's probably easier to not have the tree up. Frasier just might try to take it out the doggie door, like he does with all the dog toys. I don't know why, he just doesn't want them in the house. He will take things away from the Magginator and take them out, she can play with them outside and he won't take them from her. He just doesn't like anything inside! Never heard of a Borg dog, but he certainly has some of the tendencies!

Bill made about 2 dozen cookies last night. I put them in the cookie jar after they were cooled down. They were still there this morning. Tonight, the cookie jar is empty. Any guesses were they went? Otter & I weren't home when they dissapeared, smart as Frasier is I don't think he's quite mastered the trick of getting into the cookie jar yet! Bill is claiming to "no nozzing" about where the cookies might have gone but I don't think I believe him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be glad to slap you as requested. You should have put something up. I vote that Bill ate the cookies. from froggy