Thursday, December 28, 2006

Home at Last!

We left SA at about 4:50 this morning and got home at about 1:30. This is the shortest drive time we've ever had. We had a great Christmas and I really enjoyed my birthday, but it is still good to be home.

We got home to a couple of very excited dogs! Frasier hasn't tried to jump up on me in months, he immediately stood up and put his front paws on my shoulders - which made his head higher than mine! Maggie would not leave Otter's side for a long time, although she did eventually curl up in the middle of Otter's bed and go to sleep.

We unloaded the car and then went to Wallyworld for groceries. Which is always an adventure with Bill! But I'm glad we got it done today, because that is just one less thing that I'll have to do tomorrow. I did get one load of laundry done, but the rest of the unpacking will still be waiting on us in the morning. We could get cold and/or wet weather starting tomorrow evening, so Bill will get firewood inside in the morning.

I saw a report that Saddam is to be executed within 48 hours - ABOUT TIME!

No comments: