Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm Done!

With my Christmas shopping. After dealing with the crowd at Wallyworld today, I am in a somewhat Grinchy mood so I've decided to make dinner easy - pizza is on the way! Now all I have to do is wrap everything and get last minute stuff done to be ready for our trip.

The Otter was baptised today, with three of them now she's an old pro at it. But this one was necessary because it was immersion and we are now Baptist. I think I'll tell her that she has no more excuses left if she ever decides to be bad! She has to be good now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate shopping at Wal-Mart. I found that Barnes and Noble is probably my favorite place to shop (for Christmas). I always get little books for the stockings, and I get the activity boxes as small gifts for the kids. (They each get one big gift, then several small gifts and then a few stocking stuffers.