Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Darkthirty

I don't like the time change! It's still dark when I leave for work around 7:00. When Otter gets the school bus, it's before 7:00 and she can hardly see to get to the bus stop. Hope the driver has good vision and doesn't leave the kids there because she can't see them waiting!

Otter's phone will be operational in the next day or so. We bought her a replacement 0n eBay (where else?!) and it's gone to be programmed now. It should be the same number. I'll let everyone know when it's been turned on.

And because Otter is related to me, she's now taken over my role as nosebleed queen. We had to run her to the ER Friday evening when she started gushing and we couldn't get it stopped - they cauterized. Then she had a small one yesterday morning and another one this morning. I had a "talk" with the school nurse today about the fact that she didn't call me yesterday, even though she was supposed to - and Otter did tell her about Friday's experience. She sees her pediatrician for her annual check-up on Friday, I'm going to make sure the doctor is aware of this. No karate this week, she can't take any chances of her nose being bumped.

I'm taking an eBay break since anything I post this week will be ending during Spring Break. But I'll be posting again next Wednesday. Which will still be ending during Spring Break since nobody has it the same week, but I don't want to stay off too long.

Welcome to the world & the family, Madelyn! Congratulations, Les & Jacque. The adventure is just beginning for you.

No comments: