Saturday, March 03, 2007

Moonies!

At the moment their is a lunar eclipse occuring. Otter is out on the back deck with the telescope, I get cold so I only go out there for a few minutes. The dogs usually go out with me but they don't have any interest in staying out there in the dark. Smart puppies!

I've been having difficulties with my cell phone the last few days. Friday it decided that I did not need to talk to anyone. I could hear them but they could not hear me. I went to the Sprint store and they sent me to the store down the street where the repair techs are at. The phone had a mechanical failure of some sort and I had to get a new one. I had to BUY a new one, because when I replaced my previous phone they told me there was an insurance policy for $4.00/month and I told them I wanted it. But they never added it on to my plan, so I wound up spending $60.00 to get a new phone! Because I'm an existing customer, it was a lot less than if I was just walking in the door to get service. But I was still pretty pissed, but there was nothing I could do. My number is the same, I just have a slightly upgraded cell phone. However, the first one they sold me failed as they were turning it on and they had to void that sale and go get another one! Frustrating! I had stress fairies visiting me all week, but yesterday with the phone was the worst.

We are about to lose the tenant in our rent house. He's moving back to New York, the job was not what he was told when he moved here and he said he's had enough. I don't blame him, after I talked to him I would probably do the same in his position regarding quitting the job. We do appreciate his calling us to tell us instead of just moving out. However, he is still breaking the lease. He's taken care of the house and we won't have to do much to get it ready again. Except that we might be getting it ready for sale instead of for rent. To be decided later!

One other thing - my boss and his wife both turned 90 years old last year. A week ago they celebrated their 70th Anniversary! And they are still very obviously very much in love. Great people, and a cute couple.

No comments: