Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rocks In My Head

I recall Mom using that expression. Along with having lost her marbles! Although Kimberly knew were they were...

Mom's been on my mind a lot, I know because of her birthday tomorrow. So today I decided to work on my rock garden in her memory. We moved the fountain back a bit, and then we moved all the little rocks from the small area that was originally Otter's rock garden, it took 3 wheelbarrow loads but now the rocks have a new home in the big rock garden. Otter decided her rock garden wasn't big enough, which is wasn't, so we combined it with mine and now we share it. Otter can not pass a rock up, she either has to touch it, pick it up, or talk about it if it's too big. She comes by it honestly! Remember Mom moving her rocks?

Speaking of Mom's rocks, when is it going to be my turn for the ones we share custody of? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHEN YOU COME AND GET THEM, THEN MAYBE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TURN.
DAD ALWAYS SAID POSSISSION IS 9/10 OF THE LAW.
FROGGY