Friday, June 19, 2009

Fast & Frantic Friday

I'm still alliterating.

This will be short. It's Friday. It's been a long day and I am tired. And my feet hurt. I've been on them a lot today.

Anyway, we had a great visit with Nana. Bill and Otter took her back to the airport this morning after I went to work. They went out to breakfast on the way to take her. They are spoiled (Bill and Otter)!

We visited the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial yesterday. I have a bunch of pictures and will post them along with my thoughts. It was very intense. I have to think about what I want to say.

Also, we went to the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. Where they have an entire wing devoted to CHIHULY! I took a bunch of pictures of that as well and they will be posted, but probably on a seperate post from the Memorial.

And now, I'm going to go surf the 'net for a little while. Then I think I'm going to go have a glass of wine and prop my feet up.

No comments: