Thursday, June 04, 2009

Websites

I've been cleaning cobwebs from my front porch area. It's suddenly covered in them. If there are spiders in them, we leave them alone. But when they only have dust in them, away they go! There were a bunch of them in the atrium at work today, very suddenly. I guess I've been visited by a bunch of spiders and they must have followed me to work. Strange.

Anyway, the Borg Queen made her appearance and assimilated the cobwebs away. Resistance is Futile, after all.

We're anxiously awaiting Toadles arrival tomorrow. Sometime. Whenever he gets here. With Toadles, it's not a matter of when as in time. It's a matter of when as in a general idea of the day. And I'm sure he'll have many tales to tell about his sightseeing expeditions. (Getting lost to normal people - but we all know that Toadles isn't normal people!). Buffalo burgers and oven fries, whenever he finally turns up.

The hams seem to really like their new wheel. Otter said that it was much quieter last night. The old one was really noisy. The only problem is that we have to figure out how to take the new one off when it needs cleaning. Which will be frequent, because they have apparently been channeling my dad - they don't stop their trips just because somebody has to pee! (Remember the coffee can, Froggy?).

Bill borrowed a sandblaster from somebody he works with yesterday. He bought some headers for the White Lightning from someone on Craigslist and they were badly in need of sandblasting. They look almost brand new now. While he was at it, he also sandblasted a small drill bit he has and then one of my concrete animals that I needed to repaint. I'm not sure when he's going to return it, but until he's finished I'm not even going to think about sweeping up! He will attempt to clean up after himself, but we all know that it won't be clean enough for the Borg Queen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember the coffee can and the open backseat window? Where are the hams going later this month? Froggy

Anonymous said...

Is Toadles driving or on Amtrack? If he is driving he may not get there until it is time to go home.Remember the parking lot? Froggy

Otter Mom said...

The hams are not going anywhere. They make trips in their excercise wheel - they are going nowhere fast! I wasn't along for the open window trip, it might have been before I was born but I know the story. It's a family legend.

Toadles is driving. I can't forget the parking lot! I was following him and he said he knew where he was going.