Saturday, February 17, 2007

Moo!

I think that Beagles must be seriously brain damaged. Or at least ours is! This dog is so brave, when we took our walk and saw cows in the field behind the house she barked once, then ran behind me and barked her little head off - all the while the only part of her that can be seen is her nose sticking through my legs at about ankle height! Stupid dog! Frasier was unconcerned, he looked at the cows and then start sniffing around and looking bored. The cows were curious, they seemed to want to be where Otter was standing so they went down the fence line to where they could see her. Her own dog didn't even "defend" her! It was really funny watching the dumb mutt. Well, I guess she's not a mutt since she's a full blooded beagle. But she's not a very brave one! Goosey, as Aunt Jessie used to say.

Very windy today, not too cold but the wind made it feel colder. I think it was in the mid-40's but it was a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree the dog is kinda dumb. A lot like my dog. The cats are ok in the house, but once they go out, they are fun for her to chase.

I would sign in but I can't remember my password. My user name is froggy, I think.