Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sick Kid Blues!

Otter has been sick since Monday evening, when she started coughing and slight asthma. Yesterday she woke up feeling bad and coughing a lot, so Bill stayed home with her. Then she coughed quite a bit last night and woke up with 100 degree temp this morning. I kept her home today, and her asthma has gotten a lot worse. She also had a bad headache and a sore throat with a lot of hoarseness. This is how she started when she had the flu last year, so I called the doctor and they said to bring her in. It is not the flu, nor strep. It's a virus and should only last a couple more days. She has to keep using the inhaler, tylenol as needed and robitussin if necesary. Bill will stay home with her tomorrow and I will take Friday if she's still sick. She's back in bed now, and Maggie Beagle has hardly left her side all day! That dog is very devoted.

On the plus side, since I was home today I got all my laundry & housework done! And I also listed everything on eBay this morning that I had to sell. So I guess I can just goof off the rest of the evening! :)

No comments: