Monday, June 22, 2015

Sleepy Monday Evening


Somebody has way too much time on their hands!  (That's a beagle under all that crochet.)

Monday is over.  Not a moment too soon.

I have 4 more workdays left, then I get a 9-day weekend!  It's a stay at home vacation this time, which sounds really good right about now.  Bill isn't able to take any time off at the moment, so it's just me and the beagle.  I've got plans to sleep in at least one day, although I'll probably get up and make sure Billyboy gets breakfast, his lunch packed and out the door on time.

I also have crochet plans.  Otter is going to let me know what her scheduled days off are, we probably have shopping plans and also lunch at our favorite steakhouse - Froggy, the place we took you to.

I'm fighting allergies and possibly the beginning of a sinus infection but it's too soon to tell yet.  Bill mowed the overgrown back yard yesterday and I tackled the limblets at the base of two of the 4 maple trees.  Bill got the other two trees but they were less overgrown that the two I did.  Maggie was quite happy to stay out in the backyard with us the entire time.  She spent a lot of time wandering around and twice as much time sitting on her behind watching us work!

Not much else going on at the moment, but I haven't blogged in nearly a week and Froggy would be getting on me about that soon.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was all set to start nagging you today.

If the grass got cut and you worked on the trees of course you are having allergy problems. Froggy