Sunday, June 26, 2016

Yes

I am still here.  Just busy lately.  Normal busy.  Not anything spectacular or blog-worthy.

I have one more week of work left, then I'm on vacation for a week.  We aren't planning on going anywhere this year, but it will still be a week where I don't have to get up and go to work for 5 days.  Possibly I may suggest we go to the zoo for my Mother's Day trip, but I'm thinking that will probably be put off until Fall since Summer is here with a vengance.

I saw Otter for a few minutes today.  I had to take some stuff to her, since she was at work I put it in her car and then I stopped in the grocery store in the same shopping center she works in.  She came down to the grocery store to see me when she got off work.  It was a short visit, but it was nice.

Yesterday, I went to the flea market at the fairgrounds in Tulsa.  Bill went with me this time.  It was crowded, unlike the last time we went.  I bought two fabric bags to bake potatos in the microwave, the crochet lady sells those and I meant to get some last time but I forgot.  We tried them yesterday, they worked very well. Washable, reusable and microwavable.

Bill got the grill out this afternoon and drilled enough for several days.  4 hamburgers (we each had one tonight), hot dogs, brats (sausage links) and chicken breast.  I won't have to do much in the way of cooking for several days!

Maggie Moo is snoozing at my feet at the moment.  She seems to be lazier than normal when the weather is hot, but she's so good natured and fun.  She's been extra goofy lately.

OK, Froggy - I don't want to hear one word about me not blogging lately!   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not one word but 2 words. Blog. Blog.
Froggy