Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!

At eBay that is. We took December off, it's not a big selling month for the type of stuff we sell and we wanted everything to be cleared before our vacation over Christmas. But now it's January, so I'm back to selling. Well, hopefully selling anyway! Not a lot of stuff, and unless I can find more stuff to sell it might not be a busy month! I think I might hit a thrift store or two this weekend. Also I am probably going to clean out my craft supplies and hopefully find my candle making stuff, since I haven't had time to touch it in about 4 years. I figure that if I haven't used it in that lenghth of time, I probably won't!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound sort of like me with craft stuff. I do a little bit of everything - at least try. My boyfriend and I make beeswax candles together. We go to the Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon and buy a pound of beeswax - about $7 with the coupon. Then we go to Old Time Pottery and buy the votive candle holders like 3/$1 or 2/$1. We pour the wax straight into the holders. It makes 6-8 candles depending on the holders we get. I love the beeswax because it is natural (no extra chemicals to breath in) and it smells like honey - oh yeah and they glow so pretty.

You wouldn't happen to do mosaics would you? That is something my boyfriend and I did when we first got together. It is expensive because of the glass tiles, but we have several pounds of tiles left over waiting and calling out to be used. (I may see if they work with scrapbooking when I start that hobby officially.)