Saturday, January 20, 2007

Rain!

We got rain instead of snow today, which is a good thing. The storm stalled out way west of us and is heading north so this is probably it for us. I'm not complaining! The streets will be icy & messy in the morning since we'll be below freezing tonight but they will improve after a few hours and a little traffic. There are still several inches of ice on the ground, but it's melting off the trees and things that are off the ground.

I just read that a certain Democratic senator is forming an exploratory committee. We all know what that means, that she is going to run. I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST HER. Just letting everyone know my opinion at the start, so that we don't have any misunderstandings later on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Against Her" !!! Yeah! As a female this might not be the best (most popular) thing for me to say, but I don't want a female in the White House. One of my favorite quotes: “No man is as anti-feminist as a really feminine woman.”

Don't get me wrong, I am about people pursuing their dreams, but I strongly believe in a family structure where the women take care of the children and the men do all the outside work. (There are exceptions - as the word "exception" implies they are few and far between.)