Monday, April 20, 2015

Lately...

It's been insane around here lately.  I spent most of last week dealing with an allergy attack that left me with hardly any voice and I was home most of the last half of last week.

I painted and decorated a light switch cover and 4 outlet covers for my craft room.  Then I tossed them in the donate pile, bought more and started over.  And over again!  Last night, I gave up and tossed all of them but then I got them out of the trash and looked at them again.  3 of the outlet covers hadn't been finished up and were easy to complete, but one outlet and the switchplate will have to be re-done.  It's getting frustrating!  But I know better than to work on something that takes attention when I'm not feeling well, and I wasn't last week.

I am also dealing with a pretty good case of Redhead Anemia.  I love being a redhead, but there are times...

One good thing from last week:  Otter is now the owner of a silver 2002 Chevy Impala!  She got her insurance taken care of and we took the car off of our policy, she also went to the Tag Agency and we got the title switched to her name.  Because it was a family member transfer, she just had to pay a very small transfer fee and not the normal taxes, etc. that go along with titling a car.  We "gifted" her the part of our insurance policy that covered that car and she was able to take over payments on the policy without having to pay a month ahead or anything else.  We told her that we would wash the car, vacuum it out and also fill the tank when she officially got it but it's been raining pretty often so the washing and vacuuming will be done later on.  She'd put gas in it right before the transfer, so we told her we would fill it up the next time but Younger Boss wants to buy her a tank of gas to celebrate so he'll get the next fill-up and we'll get the one after that.  Either way, she's not complaining! :)

In other news, the dogs are still lazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations otter.
The dogs aren't lazy they are just conserving their energy for important things like taking more naps Froggy