Wednesday, November 04, 2009

If The Shoe Fits...

Buy it!

At least, that's what it says on a pair of socks I bought for Otter a while back. Which she absolutely loved.

When it comes to shoes, she is very much her mother's daughter. Here's the proof:







This is the latest addition to her shoe addiciton, I mean collection. These are the type of boots I would have worn at her age, and in fact still would if I hadn't tried to kick the couch into orbit a few years back and messed up my ability of ever wearing cool shoes again. :(

She wore them to school one day this week. She said her feet were killing her by the end of the day, but that the pain was so worth it. I have to say, I know exactly where she is coming from on that one!

However, we are still Cherokee and prefer to go barefoot. It works, having a shoe fetish and also Cherokee feet but it takes some adjusting!

And for the record: Otter did clean out the shoe pile. This is the shoe pile before the clean out, although I don't think that they were all there:






She donated 5 or 6 pair to Goodwill and there were about 3 pair that were thrown away because they were beyond donating. But she's still got over 20 pair, probably closer to 30 if I have to guess. Bill's making her a new shoe rack. It will be about 2' long. It will have 4 levels. Something tells me it will be filled up in a matter of moments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boots look good. I know these are very popular now. Kid 3 says that the boots are great and that Otter has good taste. Froggy