Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bonus Friday

I refuse to call Thursday "Baby Friday" like some of the newscasters.  But I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow and have been confused all day about what day it really is.  So, I've decided that today is Bonus Friday.

Works for me!

The question of the office cat has been answered.  It's what we were afraid of.  We found her this morning, she was up underneath some really low, dense bushes and it looks like she just crawled in there and died.  Very probably of old age, there were no signs of a dog or being hit by a car, and I don't think it was poison.  She looked pretty relaxed and natural, unlike other animals that I've seen that had been poisoned.  It's been fairly cool lately, it was just getting warm enough yesterday and today that we were able to detect any odor.  She had been there for several days.  At least we know what happened to her.  Although younger boss and I have decided not to tell older boss.  We were able to take care of things before older boss got there.

I don't want to end this on a depressing note.

I think that Otter and I might go to a thrift store tomorrow.  We have a bunch of stuff to donate.  Since we'll already be there, we might as well shop!

No comments: