Thursday, April 04, 2013

Rainy & Sleeting. Sunny & Breezy.

What a difference a day makes!  Starting last Friday, we've had rain pretty much constantly.  Yesterday, it had sleet mixed in and it was C.O.L.D.!!

Today?

Sunny and breezy, and it will be for a couple of days.  Then next week will be warm to start, although wet, and then it will get colder and I think it will still be wet.  Maybe not as cold as it was this week, but still fairly cool for Spring.

And, in the midst of all that, the bluebonnets that came up last Winter (like December or maybe before) are still hanging in there.  And now they are budding!  Also, I discovered another one springing up today.  This one is outside of the whiskey barrel.  Not that it matters to a TEXAN where a 'bonnet is growing!

(OK, Froggy.  Now you can't get on me for not blogging for a few days.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure I can nag at you about not blogging. You went to many days between blogs.
See I told you I could nag you.
Froggy