Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Joining the Spinning Ranks!!!

For some reason, these spinning racks are suddenly very popular among crafters.  I've been seeing them on a few blogs lately and I have been lusting after one for a while.  I have absolutely no place to put it OR much use for one.  I bought one for Billyboy a few weeks back which only made me want one more.

Storehouse 94050 12" Revolving Four Tray Bin

You can buy them here:  Spinning Rack either online or at one of the actual store.  Here's the link to the store:  One of Bill's favorite places!  He has a list of places he'd like to live, hardware & tool stores are at the top of the list.

I gave in today.  I got the last one in stock, but they will restock pretty quickly.  It's still boxed and is sitting on my craft desk.  Where it will probably be for a while!  I might paint it, because it's a tad bit plain in the grey color.

The snow is mostly all gone, except for just a few spots that are constantly shady.  It's very muddy now.  It was a nice day, sunny and very pretty.  Tonight, it's all going to change and it is going to be very cold.  The cold front should hit around midnight tonight and the windchill in the morning could well be 0.  OR MAYBE EVEN BELOW 0.  Poor Otter has to be at work at 4:00 in the morning to stock the store for the next ad coming out.  She has the car because nobody wants to get up and get her at 3:30 in the morning to get her to work on time!

I know, we're such mean parents.  :)

No comments: