Thursday, November 04, 2010

Maggie's Moosings

Hi! Hi! Hi!  It's meee, Maggiee.  I wantt to tallllkk to youuu.

I got a owie.  It's on my headd.  My momm telled me that the vvett is going to fix it all betterr.  I don't like the vvett.  But maybe the vvett can make me al bettered.  I dun no how the vvett is gunna fixx me.  But the vvett gived me and my bigg brudder Frasierrr lots and lots and lots of trrreats the day before todayy. The vvett only gave us trrreats and no shotts or anything!

My momm telled me in some days that are not today I have to go back to the vvett and stay der all day.  Big brudder Frasierrr won't to that dayy, jusst meee.  Momm's Momm saided that I haves to stay der with the vvett and the peoples there but that she and my Momm will come back and gett me after the vvett fixes my owie on my headd.  I'm gunna be brave and not be scareded.

Well maybee just a little scareded.  But I dunt want my owie, I want it to go away.  Big brudder Frasier grooms me and he tried to help make my owie go away but I dunt think he did any good.  But he's not a bad boy, he's a gooood boy.  But dunt tell him I saided he's a goooood boy!

No comments: