Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cute Stuff!

I found this the other day, I thought it was cute.  It's possibly an Ottermom with a baby, judging by the size difference.


This one just reminds me of Maggie.  Wonder why?



This one could remind me of someone, but I'm just going to say that it's cute and leave it at that.


This one's just me:

Me again:


Still me!


The next one, well because.  Just because.


Bill, or it would be if it weren't a cat!


This reminds me of Maggie Moo because of the picture, but it could apply to either pooch.


I didn't find anything that resembled Frasier, but the second picture (cookie jar) also applies.  Because he broke my first strawberry pot (and I thought about skinning him alive.)

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

LOL - love the chili dog. We eat a lot of beans here - nuf' said. ;)