Friday, June 14, 2013

Very Tired Friday Rambling Thoughts

In general, I don't mind being 51 years old.  But I've been above-average temperature for days now and it's beginning to get on my nerves!
 
OK, whining aside, it's been somewhat chaotic the last few days.  But at least the water is safe!
 
Tomorrow is the 9th anniversary of when we lost Dad.  I bought Blues & Greens today, in his memory.  (Peanut M & M's.)
 
Frasier might just be over his irrational fear of the vacuum.  The last couple of times I've run it, he's actually stayed inside and even in the living room with me.  This morning, I was vacuuming between/under the couch cushions and he actually came up and stood beside the vacuum!  And it was on!  He was happy, he had that smiley face he gets when he's extremely happy and he stayed in the room and beside me/the vacuum the entire time I had it on.  Maggie Moo, on the other hand, never stirred from their blankets - where she was napping.
 
It's been hot the last few days.  Mid-90's, which is not really "hot" (at least not to a South TEXAN), but the humidity levels have been astronomical.  Which means that breathing is on the difficult side, to say the least.  I'm sure that the asthma issues I've been dealing with this week have contributed to the fact that I'm very tired, as I said in the title.
 
I think I'll go get into my chocolate stash in the freezer and then I am going to have a glass of wine and read for the next couple of hours.

No comments: