Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I Don't Know

What to title this.  It's just Wednesday.
 
The freeze happened, it was hard but not as hard as the forecast.  It did ZIP to the pollen, we're still having just as much to deal with as before.  Well, actually, we have to deal with more because now the tree pollen is beginning to make it's appearance.
 
The tulip bed is exploding with color.  It is absolutely gorgeous, all that work we did last Fall was so worth it.
 
I had something planned in mid-May.  For various reasons, I decided to change it to early June.  (Froggy, you know what I mean).  Lately, I've been having the strangest feeling that I would be getting a jury duty notice in the mail and that it would be on the dates of what I have planned.  Well, I was half right.  I got the notice in the mail yesterday, and it covers the original dates I had planned.  Of course, it's the absolute worst time for me to have to be off work.  The middle of the month is not good to take off, which is why I changed my original planned thing to early June.  I checked with the jury duty clerk - crochet hooks are not allowed in the courthouse.  I guess I'll load my purse/tote bag up with books and hope that I a) don't get picked and b) get released early.  I guess I'll find out next month.
 
I went to the booth today.  I cleaned out my jewelry the other day and took several necklaces and bracelets up there.  I think one of my necklaces has sold.  I'm not positive about that though.  I rearranged a bit and put another glass piece up for sale - it's the Fenton piece I've been thinking about selling.  Attempting to sell, anyway!  It's the fan-shaped tray which is actually a plate.  It's part of a snack set, which is a glass plate with a small tea cup.  The tea cup never survives, they are almost always found without the cup.  They were originally sold in sets of 4, most of the time they are found as singles.  Mine was probably made for Anchor Hocking, Fenton made things for many other companies.  If it sells, fine.  If not, fine also.
 
There was probably more, but it's been a looooooooooooooooong day and I am tired.  But at least Froggy will not be able to gripe about me not posting lately!  (Yes, I know you will still gripe.  But not about blogging!)  (Ducking and running now).  :)

No comments: