Monday, April 28, 2014

Normal Monday Stuff

(I wanted the post about tornado relief to be on it's own and not lost with all this stuff.)
 
Otter's annual lung/asthma recheck was this morning.  The doctor is as impressed with her progress this year as he was last year - maybe more so.  He's changed her daily inhaler to a slightly different prescription.  The "molecule" size of the medication is slightly smaller and should be absorbed slightly easier.  She will use it twice a day, one puff in the morning and one at night.  The previous one was two puffs in the morning.
 
Bill is still insisting that he just "has allergies."  But we all know it's actually the cold!  He went to bed about 7:30 last night and slept all night long.  He got up at 5:00, but only because the alarm went off then.  I think he'd probably have slept for a couple more hours at least.  I probably would have as well!  I haven't slept very well for the past 3 nights, I'm sure it's cold related.  I am pretty much over it, I'm just still a little congested and coughing some.
 
If I don't sleep tonight, it will probably be because of Bill's noisy "just an allergy" causing coughing and snoring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats good news about Otter. Bill should just give it up and admit that he has a cold. Froggy