Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Otters, Lions, Lambs


Otter is 23 today!

Bill took the car back to her today, I met him at her apartment so he could get home. But first, I took her a small cake!  3 or 4 bites, but she was happy to get it.  I also took her and Roomie a radio.  It's am/fm/weather and is both electric and battery operated.  I put batteries in it and set it to the best Tulsa station for weather reports.  They are keeping it in a specific, easy to grab spot in case they need to run down to the basement or we have any storms at all - which do happen here, in Tornado Alley!

March came in like a lamb this year.  It seems to be going out like one as well.  After all, the lion hit last week and was on the high end of EF2, nearly a 3.  I sincerely hope that we don't get anything else, but as I said before - this is Tornado Alley, after all.

At least it's not Monday any longer.  :)

No comments: