Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Monday?

I'm going to try to blog more often, ok Froggy?  But don't expect an entry every day!  However, I will try not to go a week between posts.
 
I also can't think of a good title today.  But it is Monday so I guess I'm not too far off. :)
 
We had an unexpected thunderstorm this afternoon.  Of course, I put the pink cactus back out this morning!  I checked it when I got home, it looks ok.
 
Otter and her boyfriend saw the new movie Pacific Rim today.  She said it was very good and that it was, as we had heard, patterned in general after the Godzilla movies.  It sounds like maybe they did this one right.
 
We're watching Men in Black on tv at the moment.  It's one of our favorites and always will be.  The 2nd one wasn't as good as the first, but the 3rd one was very good.  Of course, just about anything with Tommy Lee Jones will be good - TEXAS knows TEXAS, after all.
 
OK Froggy - you can't get after me for not blogging now. :)

No comments: