Sunday, July 14, 2013

UFO Sunday.

I've been working on UFO's lately. 
 
Specifically, I finished two UFO's.  I started a lap blanket for Bill several months ago and I got it finished this morning.  The crochet part of it was finished weeks ago, then I put it in the closet to finish lately.  And forgot about it!  I dragged it out yesterday and got started on the finishing touches, all it really needed was the tails to be done.  The tails process took longer than the actual crochet!  I'll get pictures posted on the crochet blog, as soon as I get around to uploading them to the computer.  The 2nd UFO was a similar lap blanket, one I made for Otter's use but it really just needed a couple of repairs to it.
 
Now that I've finished those two projects up, I'll have to come up with a new project.  Somehow, I don't think that will be a problem!
 
Bill's been finishing up two pachinko repair jobs, he's in the process of boxing the 2nd one up as I speak.  They will get shipped back to their owners sometime this week.
 
This morning, Bill got out with the ladder and a saw.  He put the ladder up against the tree and took the saw to the tree.  There were several limbs that had broken but hadn't come down, they were probably from a couple of storms ago but we didn't realize that they were so big or we'd have already gotten them down.  Bill looked in the tree yesterday and realized just how big they were.  Now they are piled on the side of the house until we get a chance to cut them up, some of them are firewood size.  No injuries!  (With Bill, he gets hurt just breathing!)
 
Frasier was going to get a bath today, but I don't have the energy to wrestle with him.  I'm sure Frasier is not terribly disappointed! :)
 
Otter's gone to one of her friend's houses, for a Dungeons & Dragons game.  They haven't gotten together to play in weeks.  She was armed with two bags of chips and a bottle of Mountain Dew.  We probably won't see her until sometime this evening.
 
OK, back to my laundry now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on finishing 2 ufos Froggy