Sunday, May 31, 2015

Last Sunday of May

Last day of May, in fact but I can't think of another title.

It's been a busy weekend, after a busy week.  While we were in SA last weekend, Bill bought another pachinko business.  I think I mentioned it, but just in case:  Bill in San Antonio (also referred to as the Other Bill) was getting out of the pachinko business.  He is who Bill bought the bajillion machines from 2 years ago.  The Other Bill called my Bill a few weeks ago and said he was wanting to sell out.  They negotiated and came to a good price.  The Other Bill was willing to hold onto the rest of the stock until we got there for (my) Bill's sister's wedding.  Along with the remaining machines, parts and how-to dvd's, (my) Bill also bought the website and rights to the internet presence the Other Bill had.  It's taken a few days, but (my) Bill has been working on getting the websites transferred into his website.  I don't think he's finished yet, but he spent several hours on it yesterday and a few hours today.  He also spent a couple of hours yesterday tearing a machine down that is about to be restored. 

I went to a couple of antique-ish stores yesterday but I didn't find anything.  I took the beaglebrat on a couple of walks yesterday, and then one this morning.  We both took her on one this afternoon.

In between her walks today, this is what she spent a lot of her time doing:


Anybody see what I see?

Look closer:


Otter slept on the futon when she was house & beagle sitting last weekend, it was down in bed position then.  She said that Maggie was quite happy to sleep underneath it, she didn't try to get up on it but she did go underneath it as soon as she went into the room.

This is our forecast for the week:


NO RAIN!!!!!

No comments: