Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Frasier Friday!

Woof. Frasier here. I haven't talked to yuu in a lonnng time. It's been a busy time.

My mommm played a mean trick on mee and my little sisterrr today. Mommm told me I could go for a riiide. I like to go for a riiide. But the riiide took uss to the vett! But I'm a gooood boy so I didn't try to stay away like Maggiee did. Maggiee tried to stay out of the dooorrr at the vett, but her mommm pushed her in the dooorrr so shee had to go.

It wasn't bad, I got two shhotts but then the vett gave mee a treat. It was a good treat. He gave mee two treats! Because I'm so special. He gave Maggie two treats, but I don't think shee deserved another one. But I did. Maybe he gave her two so that she wouldn't feel jealous of me?

Shee had to get two shots and then the vett took her out of the roooom and I think they did something mean to her behind. The vett said she was impacted, but I don't know what that means. But her behind doesn't smell so bad now and she's not draggging it anymore. She always has to get whatever they do to her behind. I think that's why she doesn't want to go in the dooorr.

Or maybe shee's just silly. But I'm not silly. My mommm says I'm her special boy. My mommm understands that I'm Frasier and that I should be spoiled more.

Woof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Frasier you are special. Tell your Mom you deserve anther treat.
Froggy