Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Still Another Rent House Update

I haven't forgotten the August books, there are a lot of them but the list is in the other room and my feet are killing me so I'm not inclined to go get it.

The dog smell is gone today, there was still a little bit of the carpet pad in the room and I think that was the smell. I did wash down the walls in the master bedroom, but I think the problem was the pad.

Bill did a few things, I did a few things and then we went to Lowe's for a few other things. Including a new ice maker hose, since the one we put in the rent house apparently went with the tenants when they moved. They'll pay for it, too.

We're nearly done, I'm planning on getting the carpet tomorrow (if it doesn't rain), and I have a recommendation on where to get cheap padding. I'm going to call the person who installed the last carpet for us and see when he can do it. There are still a few things, but none of them are particularly big. I just can't do much at this point because it's things like cleaning the hardwood floor and I won't do that until after Bill's finished painting. And the kitchen, which needs a general wiping down but as that's where we're storing all the tools, etc., it has to wait. We should be able to get finished by Monday.

Getting there.

No comments: