Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some Sunday Stuff! EDITED & UPDATED in Bold at End

First things first: I'm having computer troubles. It's sick. Dr. Bill is fixing it, but I don't know if it will be fixed today or not. So if you leave a comment here and it doesn't show up for a day or so, that's why. Also, if you email me and I don't respond right away, same thing. I don't normally like to let Bill near my computer, it does strange things when he gets through with it. But this time it's necessary. If you need to email me, use Otter or Bill's email address and put my name in the subject. (Otter's email is finally fixed, it turned out to be one little place that should have been clicked and wasn't.)


We're still getting rain very frequently. It's not officially Fall, but I think it really already is. One benefit is that my rain barrel is full. However, the ground is very soft and the dogs don't like to be out in the rain. So they play and go crazy in the living room. Maggie seems to think that the hallway is her personal runway, she seems to really enjoy running up and down the hall. Several times. At full beagle speed. Watch your feet! We have to sit with our feet up on the couch, otherwise they tend to get "runnd over."


Froggy, I keep forgetting to ask you but can you take a couple of pictures of the crochet bag I made you and email them to me? I forgot to take pictures of it. I'm working on a couple of other projects at the moment, I spent quite a bit of yesterday with a hook in one hand and yarn in the other. I got several books from the library the other day, Bill found several pictures he would like me to make. Such as a swim suit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at that! But it was kind of fun when I had to explain how to read the directions to him, as it's like another language and the Engineer needed a translation. That doesn't happen often! :)

I had more, but it's not in my head any longer. Bill is repeating one word over and over and it's distracting me. Which is probably what he intends. The word? Breakfast!
Later: Bill finished with my computer! It seems to be infection free and working fine. There are a few minor differences. But mostly, the problem now is that I forgot to copy down all my stored email addresses because I thought that the address book would transfer to the back up along with all the stored emails. Which didn't happen! I'm going to rebuild it, but I need a few email addresses from people I can't recover. Jan (in Arizona), you are at the top of my list! Froggy, Toadly, FutureJediMom - I have all of yours. I think I have most family members. But as I find ones that I need, I'll indicate on here so keep an eye out.

No comments: