Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Thursday not Wednesday but Nearly Friday

I'm title-challenged tonight, ok? Froggy, you got any suggestions on titles? Sometimes you come up with some good ones.

We actually managed to mow! It quit sprinking today so we got busy. Seems like everyone else in the neighborhood had the same idea at the same time. But we got a later start, we had to go to Lowe's to get another blade for the lawn mower. We only did the back yard, we'll get the front yard as soon as Bill gets home tomorrow. We should have enough time to get it done before sunset, if we get right on it. In the meantime, my feet hurt!

Otter has the day off from school tomorrow. I think it's a teacher workday, I can't remember. She's going to work with me, we'll hit the library at lunch and then after work we're going by to see Miss Dorothy - my 92 year old boss's delightful wife. She's the precious lady who had the broken hip in the spring. She's doing great, but Otter hasn't gotten to see her since before school started and they are both driving me nuts about getting to visit!

Sunday will find us back at the rent house. We're pretty much done, but it's been two weeks since Bill's mowed over there (is there no end to lawn mowing?) and I think that Otter and I are going to vacuum the bedroom and swiffer the rest of the house. We'll probably be done at that point, I don't think there is anything else to be done right now.

I've been paying attention to politics, and I have to say this: Jimmy Carter is an absolute IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll sign off on that note.

No comments: