Tuesday, September 08, 2009

More Stuff! Rent House and Misc.

Yes, I know I still haven't posted my August book list. I will eventually, I just have not had a lot of time lately. We are nearly through at the rent house, so maybe that will change soon.

We got the carpet yesterday and the installer is coming this morning. Bill is finished with painting the two bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen. The bathroom needed a coat of Kilz first, since it was tan before and was just barely dark enough to show through the test spots where he put the white paint. There were a whole lot of other things, among them were two fence rail top posts that we had to replace. One was damaged in the ice storm in Dec. 07, but the other one was tenant damage. We've actually done quite a bit over there. We meet with our realtor this week to sign the paperwork to get it on the market. Like Bill says, not a moment too soon!

Froggy, here's some more information regarding Sabbath that Bill found. I forgot to post it on my last one regarding Sabbath.

Saturday is the seventh day Sabbat. Thus, in many languages the Saturday is named after the Sabbath.

Exodus 34:21 For six days you shall work, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even in ploughing time and in harvest time you shall rest

And number 4 on the top 10 FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Otter is possibly trying to come down with a cold. She has been sneezy and sniffly the last few days, we had her stay home yesterday (Monday Labor Day) while we went to the rent house and she took it easy. She had her blanket and her beagle, she also coughed and sneezed a lot! Since she was home, she did the laundry that was piled up and dishes for me. But she's been trying to head off whatever this is and while she feels better this morning, it looks like it's trying to trigger her asthma. She is going to school this morning, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to go get her during the day.
OK, I'm out of time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can I make comments on your book list if you don't post your list?
Glad you have most of the rent house done. Now you just need to get it sold.
Thanks for the rest of the info.
Froggy