Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Maggie Moooooo!!!!!

Hi! Hi! Hi!

I haven't talkked to youu in a loooong tiime. Wee been bezy.

My mommm really luffs me. Shee gave mee some really gooood fud today. I don't know what it was, but mommm said it was from a piggie. I like piggies. They taste goooood.

The little fence is still in the big den, I don't like it. I can't go into mommm's mommm's night time den anymore. I neeeed to go in there. I have to keep badd monsters from getting under der bedd. But they won't let mee! I can't protect mommm's mommm and daddd if I can't go in der anymore. I wonder if they are ascared since I'm not der to protect dem.

Daddd was home all day but me and big brother Frasierr were outside. We wanted to be in the big den with daddd, but we couldn't get in our doorrr. There were these other peoples today, they were here the otther day and we barkked at them to make them go away. But they didn't go away fast. Daddd said we had to stay outside today and I don't think that was gooood. We're gooood doggies.
Mommm gave us piggie in our foood bowls tonight, so she must seee that weee are gooood doggies. I'm a goooooder doggie than big brother Frasierr.

No comments: