Thursday, April 01, 2010

Some Thursday Stuff

Not much of importance, just random rambling today. I'm fighting allergies. Which were aggravated by the fact that I pulled weeds out of the whiskey barrel when I got home. I was going to plant my Gerbera daisy plants but it's supposed to rain tomorrow and I decided to wait until after it rains. The plants will need to be watered after transplanting, but I don't want them to get flooded out and tomorrow's expected rain could be heavy.

Or maybe not. This is Oklahoma, after all. And we all know how (in)accurate the forecasters are!

Bill's now got 16 pachinko machines. Yes, 16. He just got three more this week. He knows someone in Denver, who saw a listing on Craigslist and sent the link to Bill. Bill of course told him to go get them, and they were shipped here yesterday. UPS did it's usual damage, and he's had to start a claim for damages for one of the machines but it's not anything that can't be fixed. However, one of the ball trays is now in pieces and that is the hard to find replacement part.

All I have to say is that I had better not hear one word about the amount of yarn I have! Not now, since he's probably not stopping at 16 machines. He says he's going to sell some of them, but we know better. :)

I'm really glad that tomorrow is Friday. It's been a kind of a long week, which is odd considering that Monday was spent at home with a sick Otter. But it seems like it's taken forever just to get to Thursday evening.

Frasier is asleep on the floor beside me. I just heard the deepest sigh, I think my dog is deflating. And yes, it was a sigh - although he did attempt to asphyxiate me earlier! The last time I saw Maggie Moo, she was curled up in Otter's bed - right on top of the pillows and Otter's pj's. Creature comforts!
I'm not so sure that Frasier is asleep, his tail is wagging. At least I hope it's just wagging and not fanning!

No comments: