Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday. I'm Whining.

It's Wednesday and this time, I actually have something to whine about.

I lost one of the pearls in my engagement ring.  I'm not sure exactly where or when, but I think it was possibly at home.  Bill wanted to go to a hardware store, so I went with him and then we went to Office Depot.  After that, we came home and goofed off for a while before Otter and I headed out for some shopping.  Otter and I were on our way when I noticed that the pearl was missing from the ring.  I think I would have noticed it before, since I was driving during the errands with Bill but Otter was driving when I noticed it missing so I'm not actually sure when it fell out.  We looked in the car, I looked in my purse and we didn't find it anywhere.  When we got home, I looked in assorted places but haven't found it yet.  It was loose, it had been rolling in the setting and I vaguely remember catching my ring on something yesterday which is probably when the setting loosened up.  I'll keep looking, but I'm probably going to have to replace it.  At the moment, I'm not wearing the ring.  Just my wedding band and anniversary band that Bill gave me when we hit 10 years.

Otter and I had a fun shopping trip.  We went to a couple of antique/junk/craft stores, Office Depot again and Michael's.  She bought several things, but all I bought today was lunch!  And a couple of things at the grocery store.

We might have a shopping/exploration ramble tomorrow or Friday.  To be determined tomorrow or Friday!

No comments: