Thursday, February 07, 2013

Raindrops

Rainy day today.  We need several more of them!  A nice, slow rain.  Is that too much to ask?  We might get it, although today is supposed to be clear the next few days are possibly going to be rainy.  Otter isn't too happy with Frasier at the moment.  He tracked muddy footprints all over her recently cleaned kitchen floor and she had to mop it again!  He also decorated the carpet a bit, but that hasn't been cleaned up yet.  It will just take a vacuum to clean it up, but StupidDog keeps going outside and then he comes back in and makes more arts & crafts projects on the floor!

Froggy, I didn't remember that Kid#1 was hospitalized twice, but now that I think I about it I think I do remember.  Mostly, what I remember is the 2nd time.  The time that was so bad, and as you said - we almost lost him.  It was a very bad time, I'm just thankful that it wasn't worse.  You'd never know he'd ever been sick, to look at him now.  What is he, something like 8' tall?? :)

It's been a tiring day.  No particular reason, I'm just tired.  And this time, I do NOT think that it's the flu/rsv masquerading as the RedHead Curse!  I'm just tired is all.

But I did get a little crochet done on my lunch hour.  I got back on my 2nd donation scarf this morning and got most of the first actual row finished, then I finished that row and started the second row at lunch.  I would like to make a couple more, but I'm not sure how many I'll actually get done.  They are supposed to be turned in by the 25, but I don't always have time beyond Saturdays to sit and crochet for hours on end.  But I can generally get a lot done on Saturdays.  After that, I have another project planned for Nana.  It's not a surprise, I had to ask her if she'd want the particular item (a lap blanket) and then what color (deep red.)

Seems like there was something else, but I don't remember!

No comments: