Friday, October 11, 2013

Today is One of My Very Favorite Days!

No, I am not referring to the day we call "persecution day" which is also today.  That's the day before the TEXAS/ou game.  I have only been tailgated once today and only had that "other driver showing me their single digit iq" wave once today.  This week though, I have been tailgated much more than normal - one time by a little old lady who was driving fine until we hit the school zone.  Then she floored it, and there is no way it was an accident.  I could also see her facial expression in my rear-view window.  She was not happy!  Further proof, as soon as we were both out of the school zone she dropped way back.  Her problem, not mine!
 
No, the day I am referring to is this:


Of course, I observe this day 365 days a year. :)

No comments: