Thursday, June 12, 2014

More Trip Stuff and Miscellaneous Rambles

It's been a busy week.  Monday was spent dealing with the Houston airport and waiting for Southwest to get it together and a) get a pilot, b) get a plane for the pilot and c) the weather to cooperate so that they could get a) and b).

Work has been somewhat busy this week, it's the one week of the month where I have a lot to do in a short period of time.  I scheduled my TEXAS trip for the days prior to Crazy Week at work.

No particular reason for this next picture:


Well, there is a reason.  Froggy knows why!
 
Otter had to be in at 7:00 this morning.  It was originally 6:00 a.m., but the boss called her yesterday to reschedule her.  She wasn't complaining, 7:00 a.m. is still early but it's better than 6:00!  She got off at 1:00 and went to the post office for me (we have a p.o. box) to see if we had mail.  Froggy, remember the post cards I mailed from your house last week?  They got here yesterday (the one to work) and today (the ones to home.)  I was beginning to think that they had been lost in the mail.



Or maybe this is the reason the mail is "confused"?!?!?!
 
I put two hummingbird feeders up yesterday and we saw a female on one of the feeders this afternoon.  She was probably wondering why I hadn't gotten o the ball and put the feeders up yet, but at least they are finally up.  Better late than never, I guess!

No comments: