Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Changed Partially

We have the new internet service and it seems to work fine.  For the internet, anyway.
 
We are having issues with the email.  It received my new confirmation emails from the new company without any issues.  But since then, it's not retrieving the new email.  We'll get it worked out, eventually.
 
I think it's sending from the new email, but I want to get it fixed before I send out a mass "new address" email.
 
However, since I've been online for a while trying to get the email issue straightened out - the internet has not crashed one time!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I emailed you at the new email just to test it. Froggy

Anonymous said...

is it still working as well?
Froggy

Otter Mom said...

Yes, now that we know what we're doing.