Sunday, January 18, 2015

Guess I Should Post Something On Here

It is Sunday, after all.  And I haven't posted in a couple of days.  So, before Froggy reminds me, here goes!!
 
At the moment, I think we are fixin to have one of these:


All the signs are there of an imminent carpet shark attack!

(Nevermind, she curled up on top of the blanket at my feet and went to sleep - the same blanket that she was sleeping under a few minutes ago.)
 
It's been a busy weekend.  Otter was off work yesterday, since she had the first Saturday off that she's had in several weeks she wanted to go shopping.  We hit the Main Street shopping in our small town and had a lot of fun.  I found one of these:

 
It's the larger size (this is a stock photo and not the one I bought).  It was $7.00.  $7.00!!!  I had to look at the price tag 3 or 4 times because I simply could not believe I was reading it right.  It could have easily had another digit either before or after the 7, and it still would have sold.  I went from having a few silver crest (clear edge) and none of the colored edges and now I have 3 (or maybe 4?) gold crest and one pink crest.  It was at the place where we used to have our booth.  There is another particular piece I'm thinking about, but I haven't decided yet.
 
It's one of these:

 
There are actually two, one is Amber (like this) and one is blue.  I like the blue one better, but the Amber one still has it's original Fenton sticker label.  They are both $10.00 and if I buy one, it will be one and not both.  $10.00 is a very good price, but I'd prefer to pay less per item if I were to buy both.
 
Today's adventures included cleaning the dog yard, it's been a couple of weeks since I tackled it and they left me a lot of "presents!"  I also went to the place where we have our booth and looked at a thrift shop.  And ran to Ace Hardware for Billyboy - twice, once by myself and once to take him.  After the 2nd trip, the one where I took him, we stopped at Braums for ice cream sundaes.
 
We had chili for dinner tonight.  I am not exaggerating when I saw I used at least 1 cup of chili powder.  And it was barely even warm!  Warm as in pepper and not cooking heat.  It's a fairly new bottle of chili powder.  Maybe we are finally getting immune?  I hope not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just go buy both of the pieces.

I would suspect your chili powder Is old even if you just got it. Check the expiration date.
I was just getting ready to complain that you hadn't posted lately.
Froggy